Mix Up Your Normal Hot Chocolate with Nutella!
January 3, 2017
Learn how to make Nutella Hot Chocolate with this simple recipe!
• 4 cups low fat or skim milk
• 2 tablespoons Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice or raw sugar
• Crushed hazelnuts
• Chocolate chips
• Extra Nutella
1. Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium – high heat until beginning to warm and steam.
2. Add the spread, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined.
3. Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
4. Serve with your desired toppings!