Try This New Method for Dying This Years Easter Eggs!
April 14, 2017
- Neon Food coloring or regular food coloring (less vibrant colors though)
- Cookie sheet
- Shaving cream/cool whip
- Gloves (optional to not get messy!)
- Start by squirting white shaving cream onto a cookie sheet and spreading it evenly.
- Drip different color food coloring onto the shaving cream.
- Take a straw a swirl the colors together to get a tie dye look.
- Roll an egg on one side into the colors and flip it over.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse clean!